- Case Study
- Begin with the work you completed for the Case Study: Evaluating Ashford University Institutional & Program Outcomes assignment in Week One.
- Review the feedback you received from your instructor and then create a case study that takes on the role you did not pursue.
- If you used your own story or that of a willing volunteer for the original assignment, then you will create a case study for a fictitious character.
- If you created a character for the case study in the original assignment, then you will use your own story or that of a willing adult volunteer.
- In this section, you will:
- Create a 750- to 1000-word case study of a real (either yourself or a willing adult volunteer) or fictitious person who has developed the competencies of their academic program at Ashford University.
- Evaluate your real or fictitious person’s learning within the program as it contributes to the overall attainment of the institutional outcomes.
- Include at least one personal life example and one career example of applying the competencies to resolve personal challenges and an ethical dilemma (e.g., a client or research subject reveals compromising information about a friend or family member who also happens to be someone you know in a personal/social context).
- Create or describe a scenario in which the person wrestles with an issue related to the assigned research topic (Suicide) in her or his personal and/or professional life. Be specific in your discussion of the scenario and provide details demonstrating professional problem solving on the part of the person in your case study.
- Include a section wherein your fictitious person or you articulate a personal point of view, evaluate evidence, determine options for responding and evaluate the pros and cons of the options prior to making a decision about a course of action within the scenario.
- Conclude with how the problem was resolved and what the person learned while at Ashford University that assisted in an effective resolution.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|