Overall comment: You show a very clear appreciation of the TBTF doctrine and offer interesting analysis of the reasons for bail-outs and their consequences. You might go further in giving a critical evaluation of ‘moral hazard.’ You might go further in explaining to the reader what this is and assessing ways in which moral hazard might be addressed. You might consider post-crisis regulatory initiatives to see how far they address moral hazard and suggest solutions of your own.
Examine and critically reflect upon the feedback given on your first assignment and draft a response to the feedback that demonstrates improvement on your work.
• If a comment made by the marker in coursework 1 is that greater linkage between a number of sources would improve the answer, you can make use of coursework 2 to demonstrate how the sources could be linked more closely.
• If a comment made by the marker in coursework 1 invites the student to conclude a particular argument, you can make use of coursework 2 to conclude that particular answer.
• If the marker of coursework 1 suggests that additional sources could be used to support a certain point, you can use coursework 2 to identify these sources and point to their relevance in answering the question.
• If minor points relating to grammar, syntax and referencing are made by the marker in coursework 1, you could demonstrate the correcting of these errors in coursework 2.
• If an element of coursework 1 is pointed out as being particularly good, you could make use of coursework 2 to ensure they understand why it was particularly good and also highlight how this could have been applied to other areas of their work.
Word Limit: 1,000 words excluding footnotes and bibliography.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|