Wanda has been running Salty Pawz out of her home with the help of just a few friends. She is now considering expanding the business, which means hiring new people and delegating tasks. She read a magazine article about the effectiveness of teams in the workplace, and she has decided to create teams as soon as she hires her new staff. However, the only teams Wanda knows much about are NFL teams.
She has provided you with a list of the positions she is thinking of adding as she expands Salty Pawz:
- 1 full-time treat baker
- 2 part-time baking assistants
- 1 full-time sales manager
- 2 part-time retail clerks
- 1 part-time bookkeeper
- 1 full-time office/administrative assistant
- 1 customer service representative
- 1 part-time marketing and promotions manager
- 1 part-time shipping/receiving clerk
- 1 part-time Web master/tech support person
She asks you to recommend a structure and organize her employees into teams, since she doesn’t think letting them pick which team they want to be on is a good idea.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|