Assignment: Practicum Experience – SOAP Note and Journal
After completing this week’s Practicum Experience, select a patient whom you examined during the last 3 weeks. With this patient in mind, address the following in a SOAP Note:
• Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding his or her personal and medical history?
• Objective: What observations did you make during the physical assessment?
• Assessment: What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses. List them from highest priority to lowest priority. What was your primary diagnosis and why?
• Plan: What was your plan for diagnostics and primary diagnosis? What was your plan for treatment and management including alternative therapies?
• Reflection notes: What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
Please refer to the Learning Resources in Week 3 for guidance on writing SOAP Notes.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|