Objectives for this Project
1. Identify a social, political, or cultural issue that is important to you. Be able to define, analyze, and discuss the relevance and significance of the issue in a logical and thoughtful way.
2. Recognize how culture influences one’s worldview about issues.
3. Recognize that culture may influence people to feel, think, and behave differently.
4. Identify why and how one can be involved in addressing important issues at the local, regional, national, and global level.
5. Identify and discuss similarities and differences between groups with opposing ideologies.
6. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of psychological principles* that explain one’s own and others’ thoughts, feelings, and behavior related to the issue.
7. Demonstrate the ability to successfully interact with someone from a different “culture.”
*For this project, you will support your views with psychological principles from at least two theoretical perspectives: social cognition; learning; motivation; emotions; perception; stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination; human development; biological; humanism; and others.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|