You are a director of a hospital ancillary service unit hospital. You have noticed that your unit is faced with the following three challenges:
- Slow adoption to technology
- Staff shortage
- Poor job satisfaction rates resulting in turnover
You are to write a proposal addressing each of the above challenges. Your proposal should have the following sections:
- Background: Select an ancillary service from the above list and provide background on the services provided.
- Challenges: State the three challenges and identify how they potential could affect your selected ancillary service unit (be sure to support your position with valid sources).
- Solution/Outcome: For each challenge identify one solution and describe the probable outcome.
- Scope/Plan: Develop a plan to address these three issues and describe phases/timeframe of your plan.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your proposal.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages.
- Support your proposal with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|