7 page paper.
1. The paper must be typed and double-spaced with a 12-point font. Margins must be one inch all around.
2. The paper must have page numbers, preferably on the bottom or upper-left-hand corner of the page.
3. Place your full name, class name, and the date you submit the paper on the upper left-hand corner of the paper. Cover page is fine, but not required.
4. Students must have at least six professional references/sources for their research paper (four of the sources/references must be peer reviewed journal articles and the other two can be from other sources such as textbook or online accredited source).Note: do not use too much information/data from one source (balance it out!), and also avoid using too many long direct quotations in short papers..
5. References must be cited in the text. You also need a separate reference page at the end of the paper. References need to be in alphabetical order.
6. Students must use either APA or ASA format.
will check error including spelling and grammar; be clear, concise, and logical.
Short paper: 6 points for each page (paper must be 7 quality page paper, excluding the reference and the cover page).
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|