Biological and psychological differences among different stages of adulthood create a need for a variety of instructional approaches to support successful learning. As a team you will examine how these differences may present themselves in the classroom.
Research the biological and psychological development of adults at different stages of adulthood for the purpose of determining the impact of this development on learning.
Create a fictitious adult learner profile for each member of your learning team; represent as many different stages of adulthood as possible. Each profile should be drafted in an outline format.
Include the following information for each learner profile:
- Cultural background
- Educational experience
- Goals and motivation for learning
- 2 or 3 biological characteristics and 2 or 3 psychological characteristics that may impact their approach to learning
- 3 to 5 classroom accommodations or instructional approaches necessary to meet the learner’s needs
Write a 150- to 175-word summary for the fictitious learner profile you created for your Learning Team that describes the following:
- Brief recap of learner’s demographics
- Alignment of learner’s goals and motivation to stage of adulthood
- How biological and psychological characteristics may impact learning
- Justification for accommodations and instructional approaches selected and how they support learning
Cite a minimum of three sources to support your findings.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|