Access Control And Risk Management
It is an accepted truth that without risk there can be no gain. Every individual and organization who wants to succeed must take some risks. Network security and its impact on risk management is not about not taking risks, but about taking risks in a controlled environment for which one must understand the risks, their triggers and their consequences.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Contrast access control in relations to risk, threat and vulnerability.
- Explain the relationship between access control and its impact on CIA (maintaining network confidentiality, integrity and availability).
- Describe access control and its level of importance within information security.
- Argue the need for organizations to take implement access controls in relations to maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability (e.g., Is it a risky practice to store customer information for repeat visits?)
- Describe the necessary components within an organizations access control metric.
- Use at least two (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the basic concepts and need for network security and risk management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT network security.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT network security using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|