You Are Your Own Brand
You are your own brand and the only one who will market that brand is yourself.
Develop your own marketing campaign – it will have a positive impact on your own bottom line.
1. Purpose and Mission
· Executive Summary
· Current Situation and how you plan to go into battle
(Your current situation and proposed in the future)
· Psychographical (what career choice is in line with you)
· Hint: Write this LAST; remember, it’s a summary of what the reader is about to read…
2. Situational Analysis What is going on with you now? Education, work experience, life experience?
· What is your current Marketing Mix?
· Product: You
· Price: What are
· SWOT Analysis This a personal observation as well as an observation of what is going on around you.
· Based on these answers, what is your Competitive Advantage in the market?
· What are your Core Competencies?
3. Marketing Strategy and Objectives
· Mission statement/Vision statement
· Personal Objectives
· Financial Objectives
· Marketing Objectives
· Long term objectives
· At Graduation?
· Five (5) Year Goals?
· Ten (10) Year Goals?
· The ability to maintain a healthy quality of life that allows us to get through our daily activities without undue fatigue or physical stress. The ability to recognize that our behaviors have a significant impact on our wellness and adopting healthful habits (i.e., routine medical exams, immunizations, a balanced diet, daily exercise, etc.) while avoiding destructive habits (i.e. tobacco, drugs, alcohol, etc.) will lead to optimal Physical Wellness.
· The ability to understand ourselves and adequately cope with the challenges life brings. Emotional wellness encompasses optimism, self-esteem, self-acceptance and the ability to share feelings. Emotional wellness is a dynamic state that fluctuates frequently with your other six dimensions.
· Life-long learning through your formal education and informal life experiences. It is the ability to open your mind to new ideas and experiences, improve your skills and seek challenges.
· The ability to successfully interact with people in our world, participating in and feeling connected to your community. Social well-being is enhanced by establishing supportive social networks through meaningful relationships with family, friends and colleagues.
· Recognizes personal satisfaction and enrichment in one’s life through work. The choice of profession, career ambitions and personal performance are all important components in seeking occupational wellness.
· Awareness of the unstable state of the earth and the effects of your daily habits on the physical environment. It includes the ability to promote measures that improve the standard of living and quality of health in our environment.
· The ability to establish peace and harmony in our lives. It is expanding our sense of purpose and meaning in life.
· The ability to live within one’s means; to be prepared for short-term and long-term financial emergencies.
4. Tactical Programs
· What is your “Action Program” (See link below for an example)
· Your Advertising Strategy: How do you plan to let others know about you?
· Geographical coverage
· Distribution channels
· Electronic promotion
· Word of mouth marketing (buzz)
· Viral marketing
5. Budgets, Performance Analysis and Implementation
· Financial Forecast
Budget what you are going to need when you start out in your career?
· Will you be living @ home w/ your parents? – “FREE RIDE”
· Budget how much you will need to survive
· Expected living expenses
· Auto Loan, Rent, Utilities, etc.
· Where do you see yourself making right out of college?
· What are you going to do to start making that projected amount?
· What steps (“minor objectives”) are you going to need to do?
Think about the industry that you are thinking about and research what the typical starting and future salary would be (should be in your GOALS).
· What are your contingencies (What if's…)?
· What information have you found about your future career choice?
· Where is this industry heading?
· Is it sustainable and what factors could alter your plan in this industry?
· Include your research results in your explanations…
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|