1. Virtue ethics was most famously formulated in ancient Greece by
2. Benjamin Franklin believed that the virtues were ______ in character.
b)utilitarian or teleological
3. The excess and deficiency relative to the virtue courage are
a)rashness and cowardice.
b)bashfulness and shamelessness.
c)boastfulness and self depreciation.
d)buffoonery and boorishness.
4. For Aristotle, the two endpoints (excess and deficiency) related to the mean are
5. Technology has created problems with the medical definition of death. The chief current problem has to do with:
b)persistent vegetative state.
d)the zombie problem.
6. Which US state has a law allowing ssisted suicide?
7. Dr. Jack Kevorkian is infamous because he
a)murdered many people.
b)performed mercy killings.
c)performed mercy death.
d)allowed his patients or die.
8. If you have an dvance Directive?it means that
a)your medical condition has advanced to a serious or life threatening stage.
b)you already know what God wants for you.
c)you have a legal document which states how you wish to be treated if you are seriously ill.
d)you have a legal document which allows mercy death and mercy killing.
9. The omino?argument against mercy killing says that, if sanctioned, mercy killing would
a)set a dangerous precedent.
b)prevent finding cures.
c)make doctors and nurses uncaring.
10. The approach to dying that emphasizes omfort and care?is known as
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|