1. Do you think that a materialistic metaphysics is supported or threatened by contemporary views of natural science? Give reasons to support your answer.
2. Do you think Berkeley s idealistic metaphysics is supported or threatened by contemporary findings in natural science? Give reasons to support your answer.
3. Is it possible for a thing to be and not be at the same time and in the same way? Why or why not? Explain in detail.
4. Idealists claim that reality is ultimately nothing more than a dream state of mind, but they also assert that their words about the denial of reality have meaning. Explain in detail the contradiction inherent in idealism.
5. Does materialism ultimately lead to atheism? If so, why? If not, why not? Explain in detail.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|